I think it's a very good game.
Random Number God
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
An incremental game about probability manipulation, cards, and rolling ridiculous amounts of dice.
You play by rolling 1000-sided dice, and attack your opponent only on certain rolls. But this is no mere game of chance: you will be offered a customizable deck of cards that you can use to tip the scales in your favor.
- Fully customizable deck of cards
- Cards generated procedurally, with effects such as increasing your number of dice, forcing or forbidding certain rolls, or even altering the number of sides on the dice
- Enemies generated by combining multiple random parts, resulting in a wide variety of possible combinations with different attributes, abilities and appearance
- Incremental progression. Your first enemies will have under a hundred health, but before you realize it you will be facing foes with a trillion health that require a quadrillion dice to take down
- Endless number of enemies of increasing difficulty to defeat. What is the highest rank you can reach?
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Build 1.1.5 - Some new contentDec 01, 2018
- Build 1.1.4 – "Actual new content" editionNov 24, 2018
- Build 1.1.3 - Auto check update + Bug fixesNov 20, 2018
- Build 1.1.1 - Quick fixesNov 17, 2018
- Build 1.1.0 – Now with unreasonably big numbersNov 16, 2018
- Working on silly big numbersNov 11, 2018
- Build 1.0.0 Live - Android version + Spanish translationNov 04, 2018
- Build 0.7.0 releasedOct 28, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
really cool game! (p.s. the green dice cards are op but plz don't nerf.)
I can't complete the tutorial in the Linux build because after the "Play that fancy new card you just drew" message, I don't actually draw a card ever.
Correction: I do draw the card, it's just invisible and can't be interacted with using the mouse - hovering over the fourth dice +3 card still in my hand, pressing D, then pressing Space works. Still kind of a bad bug.